Emmett KOA - Review about Camping Facility from Erie, Colorado
My name is steve tisdelle came to koa Emmett mi. Lake closed they said they had to spray, so we could not have fun, grills are dirty , then they charge us for wrists bans for the bike and what ever else which I was ok with until one of the employees were putting there hands on my child and telling him his time is up what do u want the kids to do WHEN THE LAKES Not Open , very poor experience .PLEASE call me at 586-222-1576
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Camping Facility
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Tonight I stopped at the Taco Bell 022091 Denver, Co I ordered Cheezy Gordita Crunch (no spicy ranch) was charged 2.79 and did not receive along with orders totaling 21.07. I..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I purchased a 12 pack of pepsi cans today at the local King Soopers store. I opened the first can and it literrally exploded everywhere. I didnt keep the can..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."